Interior Design Sales Associate
Darby Road HOME, an independent, award winning, home décor and design store is looking for a part-time, experienced Interior Design Sales Associate to join our fun, energetic team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling home decor products including upholstery, furniture, lighting, accessories, etc.
- Greeting customers and understanding their wants and needs while visiting the store.
- Learning an extensive product portfolio and capable of providing quotes.
- Managing and resolving customer service issues.
- Supporting the Principal Designer with product sourcing and pricing for clients.
- Organizing and managing inventory.
- Assisting with store merchandising.
- Assisting with packaging and unpacking shipments.
- Assisting with store opening/closing procedures.
- 1+ years of retail sales experience, preferably in a furniture or luxury environment.
- College degree, or work experience equivalent.
- A flair for design, colors and space planning.
- Strong MAC skills and computer savvy.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Punctual and professional.
- Must be a “people person” demonstrating enthusiasm, a positive attitude and creativity.
- Must be available during store hours which are 10 to 5 M-Sat. Sunday 12 to 4.
- Ability to work most but not all weekends.
Please send your resume or inquiry to email@example.com